South Beach Diet Reviews: There are numerous types of people that do not pay attention to their diet plan. The fact is balanced and nutritious diet is the ultimate necessity for your body that keeps you healthy and fit. According to the USDA, the best diet plan includes Lean Protein, vegetable, fruits, whole grains, refined sugar, healthy fats and lots of water. This plan is arguably quite good for you body, however, what will you do if you need a bit more aggressive diet routine in order to burn your body fat? It is really difficult to adapt a new diet routine which can be helpful over the period of time. If you are one of those who want to improve his or her diet routine and get over his or her bad habits, then we recommend the South Beach Diet plan. This wonderful diet plan has been adapted by many people around the world as it is quite balanced and nutritious. Let’s check out the features and benefits of this diet plan in this article!
An Introduction to South Beach Diet
South Beach Diet is a healthy and sustainable diet plan which was founded by Arthur Agatston who is a well-known cardiologist. He found out the noticeable diet routines which were able to initiate weight loss, however, was not healthy and balanced enough. Then, he came to the conclusion to collect the most positive aspects of those diet plans and mix them with other diet plans which are considered to be the most balanced and healthy diet. This astonishing diet plan is easy to understand which is divided into three parts. The first two parts are where your additional body fat and weight gets reduced. And the third part is for your body maintenance. The first part includes:
- Lean Proteins
- Seed oils and nuts
- Sugar free snacks and substitutes
- Vegetable juice
- Coffee and tea
- Diet Soda
The foods should be avoided:
- Fatty Proteins
- Added sugar foods
- Whole Milk
- Starchy Vegetables
- Coconut Oil
The second part is quite similar to the first part and you are suggested to continue which it until your weight loss objective is achieved. It is being observed that the target period is to lose one to two pounds per week. However, in the second part, you are permitted to consume fruits and alcohol too. In the third part, you need to follow the second part pattern; however, you can consume cheat meal occasionally.
The advantages of South Beach Diet
- Improves the health of your heart – The primary focus of this diet plan is to improve your heart health. As per the studies, when you move on to healthy fats from saturated fats, you reduce the danger of any heart problem.
- Enhances Weight Loss Process – As per the studies, if you follow this diet plan for 3 months, you generally tend to lose around 11 pounds and two inches from your waistline. It reduces cards and saturated fats consumption in your body that improves your weight loss process.
- Controls Food Appetite and Hunger – This fabulous diet plan manages your hunger and doesn’t allow your body to consume the extra amount of food that takes the shape of accumulated fat. Eventually, you don’t get the additional body fat and remain healthy.
- Maintains your blood sugar level – This diet plan includes the high-fiber carbs and whole grains that improves your blood circulation and manages your blood sugar level.
Some Exceptions for South Beach Diet
- It is believed that coconut oil should be avoided in this diet plan. But, some experts recommend using coconut oil as it includes medium-chain fatty acids.
- It is observed that saturated fats can be extremely dangerous for your health. However, according to some recent studies, these saturated fats not that much harmful for your body or involve risk of heart problems.
- This diet plan allows you to have diet soda and artificial sweeteners which are questionable due to their composition. However, you can make changes to your diet plan by avoiding these diet soda and artificial sweeteners.
South Beach Diet Comparison with Ketogenic Diet
The ketogenic diet works on the ketosis process in which your stored fat and accumulated carbohydrates get burnt drastically and keep your body slim. This diet requires cutting down all your carbs consumption so that you can get the best weight loss outcomes. On the other hand, The South Beach Diet is related with your cardiovascular health. It allows you to consume fats on the regular basis. By that, it regulates the fat which is beneficial for your heart health.
After looking at both of these diet plans, we can say that South Beach Diet is more natural method of improving your diet pattern. It leads your body to the state where you can adapt this diet plan permanently which the best results.
Relation between South Beach Diet and Workout
We all know the importance of workout in our life. However, South Beach Diet plan can be effective even if you perform fewer workouts. Although, doing workout is extremely helpful for your body and it can burn the huge amount of calories which is quite beneficial; however, you need to seek the advice from your physician or diet planner about the amount of workout with this diet plan.
South Beach Diet Plans
- Sliver Plan – This plan is the entry-level plan that costs $10.71 per day. It is suitable for those who are newcomers and on tight budget. After you choose this option, the 4 week plan is prepared for you and delivered at your provided address without any delivery cost.
- Gold Plan – This plan is considered the most popular plan which is being offered worldwide at present. This plan suits your budget and costs you only $12.14 per day. After selecting this plan, you will be offered plenty of healthy shakes and snacks with your meal.
- Platinum Plan – This is the premium plan that includes full access of complete menu. It will cost you $13.21 per day. Besides that, you will get huge amount of healthy snacks with your diet meal.